Friday, October 24, 2008

Deeper

From three years ago... A little younger... and now so much wiser...

Only time could reveal what was held for us
Who would have guessed that we’d reach this path
I could have never expected what I would feel
I could have never prepared for the road ahead

As each day passes, I want you more…

You touch me and I tremble with emotion
Your tenderness consoles my weaknesses
I yearn for your fingertips along my skin
I long for your lips to come together with mine

And as each day passes, I feel you more…

The shadows of the past only made us stronger
The desires of the future saturate me with devotion
I feel passion for all that we have become together
A foundation of trust, understanding, honesty, love

And as each day passes, I need you more…

I lay near you and I slip into a trance of sentiment
With you near me, my life is pronounced idyllic
You are the part of my heart that completes me
My soul dances when it hears your music

And as each day passes, I miss you more…

Every night I lay, I sleep to thoughts of you
Every morning I wake, I breathe in notions of you
You have become all I envisioned in a reverie
My best friend, my protector, my companion, my love

And as each day passes, I love you more…

And I fall in love with you more…

Deeper, deeper, and deeper still…


No comments: