...Can mere chance be the residue of design...
.:Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience:.
.:When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it:.
.:Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream:.
.:At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet:.
.:It is a mystery why we fall in love. It is a mystery how it happens. It is a mystery why some loves grow and why some loves fail. You can analyze this mystery and look for reasons or causes, but you will never do more than take the life out of the experience:.
.:We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another:.
.:Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within:.
.:God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight:.
.:God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world:.
.:You touch me and I tremble with emotion.Your tenderness consoles my weaknesses.I yearn for your fingertips along my skin.I long for your lips to come together with mine.And as each day passes... I want you more:.
.:Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience:.
.:When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it:.
.:Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream:.
.:At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet:.
.:It is a mystery why we fall in love. It is a mystery how it happens. It is a mystery why some loves grow and why some loves fail. You can analyze this mystery and look for reasons or causes, but you will never do more than take the life out of the experience:.
.:We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another:.
.:Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within:.
.:God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight:.
.:God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world:.
.:You touch me and I tremble with emotion.Your tenderness consoles my weaknesses.I yearn for your fingertips along my skin.I long for your lips to come together with mine.And as each day passes... I want you more:.

No comments:
Post a Comment