This is the output of wine and lack of sleep...
Hands running through my hair searching for answers...
My mind is lost... running over my face...
Hands running... tears running... I'm running...
A fear of closure that was never requested...
Where is the answer? Acceptance my only peace...
A peace that still aches with regret...
My wine stares at me...
Yet, the answers are nowhere to be found....
Melodies dance in my head...
The chill of the wind calling out to me...
Run.... run.... run...
Again, you did it...
your heart not keeping pace...
My heart not reading the clear story before me...
A heart with so much love, a heart that is blind...
Blind... maybe more than I expected...
Blind... more than I've known...
Not this time... not today... not with you...
Not you, more truth than I thought I'd ever known...
A fog finding rest over my hopeful eyes...
A darkness I didn't wish for...
So I run... and I turn... and I hide...
And it's peaceful in a screeching holler...
And it's peaceful in a clanging crash...
And it's peaceful in a silent scream...
Peaceful..........Just not for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment