Finding myself in shadow and light...
Whisking away the clouds to feel the warmth once more.
Orange and yellow rays highlight the freckles on my nose...
And remind me of a childlike horizon of past.
The cotton like veil teases my gratitude...
As I patiently wait for a pitter of rain to cool the burn...
A throbbing sear of angst and regret looms in my heart
The wind tears the sheet and a single blade brings hope once more
Sentiments of love and princess poetry waits on my lips.
Chase the windy staircase and rescue my heart...
Rescue my snowy skin that eagerly awaits a burst of sun
A rosy color fills my cheeks and births new, naive wishes
Wishes that know no hurt... no disappointment... no tears.
But impossible dreams of lost tradition.
I walk swiftly... paying no mind to the thick fog ahead...
I run freely... knowing my fall will be in Your hands...
I dance lovely... in the beauty You have created...
I sleep safely... in Your loving protection...

No comments:
Post a Comment