A new hope is calling... a new picture I see
The distance is closing in, the fog dissipates
The landscape before me, more magnificent
My imagination ill equipped to see Your design
The splendor... the stroke of divine mastery
In clarity, the wait seems unworthy
You are a loving Father who blesses His child
Overjoyed to see Your daughter unwrap her gift
Your warm smile illuminates my morning
What faithlessness in Your promises
Your grace pours out on my imperfections
You reward selflessly in Your love
I am thankful... dancing in Your precise step
A river rushing into a lake of crisp, still waters
The murky silt and sand rests on the pebbled floor
I float on the glass surface and stroke gently
Gazing up at turquoise skies, wisps of white
The water gurgles playfully for my ears
I float on Your strength... I swim in Your love
I praise You for loving Your daughter... me.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment