Sunday, October 7, 2007

And they wonder...

He: Why do you love me?

She: Because you understand me…

He: But I don't even understand myself.

She: It's ok. I understand you.

He: But I can't give you what you want…

She: All I want is you.

He: But I don't deserve you.

She: That's not for you to decide.

He: I'm just scared.

She: Do you not love me?

He: I do, that's what scares me.

She: It doesn't have to be scary. Tell me.

He: Tell you what?

She: That you love me…

He: What if we don't work? What if you decide I'm not what you want?

She: Love is about risks, you may decide I'm not what you want. I'm willing to take that risk.

He: I envy your faith.

She: Tell me.

He: What if you leave me?

She: I'm still here. Tell me you love me…

He: …I love you

She: Are you ready?

He: Well, aren't you going to say it back?

She: No, you already know…

He: I understand now… you did too…

No comments: